1. You just had to click on this because HEY! THAT’S ME!
2. You like shiny new objects
3. You come off as fun and bubbly to most people
4. But honestly, sometimes that’s exhausting
5. Sometimes you just wanna sit in your room and surf on the internet
6. Some days you don’t wanna go out because you don’t wanna hear “why are you in a bad mood.”
7. But that phase passes and you’re on to the next exciting thing
8. You’re good at inspiring others
9. And good at reading people
10. But sometimes you see too much potential in people for you own good
11. Your room is a mess
12. You get bored way too easily
13. And get told to slow down your fast pace life
14. But you don’t worry because you can handle it.
15. You have a goofy sense of humor.
16. You can find a way to relate to most people
17. But not everyone relates to you
18. You daydreamed at some point reading this list
19. You have 34 browser tabs open right now
20. You need to catch up on sleep, but its too boring
21. You’ve convinced yourself for a day or 2 you are an introvert
22. …Until your favorite band comes into town
If you like these, share ’em!
More On ENFP:
ENFP Relationship Compatibility
You Might Also Like:
Myers Briggs: Cat Edition
Myers Briggs (MBTI) Spirit Animals
This Post is Brought To You By BetterHelp
Are you tired of fighting your demons?
Do you feel alone in your internal struggle?
Do you want to be heard?
Maybe your mental health needs a checkup…
Do you wish someone was in your corner coaching you,
and helping you navigate life better?
We have the solution.
You’ve probably heard of BetterHelp on podcasts, TV, or through endorsements from your favorite celebrities.
The reason it is so popular is because it works.
Plain and simple.
And that’s why we have BetterHelp as our sponsor.
BetterHelp matches you with a professional therapist that helps you talk through and solve your problems.
You’d be surprised at how much of a relief it is to have someone fighting in your corner to put you back on track and ease your feelings of anxiety.
Imagine having someone you can talk to weekly about all that you’re struggling with.
There’s no shame in getting help.
More and more people are turning to online therapy from the comfort of their own home.
Picture yourself talking over text or video to a therapist that has been trained in just the right way to handle the problems in your life.
The burden doesn’t have to all be on you. Figure out a way to ease the burden and feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.
Isn’t that something you want?
We all do. I’ve been a member for more than 2 years and have seen a drastic increase in my mental health and the weight of my inner struggles has definitely been lifted.
Give it a try. I know you’ll be impressed and see results that put you in a better mood and a better frame of mind.
Sign up below and receive 15% off your first month.
Please note: We receive a commission on the sale of any product or service through BetterHelp.
P.S. The 15% Discount is only available through our link here. Sign up for less than $70/week.