Introverted Feeling Problems (Fi)
People with Introverted Feeling (Fi) have their own set of personal struggles. Fi is not a powerful internal function, and only people who possess it truly understand what it means. Here is our list of problems that Fi people face.
1. You have a strong sense of right and wrong…
2. Sometimes people misunderstand this for stubbornness.
3. But the fact is you stand by what you believe in no matter what.
4. You strive to be a good person constantly…
5. You desire to make a difference in the world, not matter how impossible that seems.
6. Finding out who you are, is very important to you.
7. You can’t imagine living in a world where you cannot express yourself…
8. Sometimes that comes out in artistic ways…
9. You take a while to form deep connections with people and things…
10. But once you do form these connections they are strong and lasting.
11. Sometimes people don’t see your emotions, because they are something very personal.
12. You feel very deeply…
13. This can be a challenge in this sometimes shallow world.
14. You are drawn towards people and things that you can identify with.
15. You will strongly avoid anything you don’t feel connected to.
16. This sometimes hinders you from experiencing new things…
17. But you know what you enjoy and what matters to you.
18. People often tell you that you feel too deeply or care too much…
19. But you can’t help but want to make the world a better place.
20. Sometimes you feel like nobody truly understands you…
21. But you know if people could understand the real you, that they would value what they see.
For a better understanding of this function and what it means, check out Introverted Feeling (Fi).
You Might Also Like:
This Post is Brought To You By BetterHelp
Are you tired of fighting your demons?
Do you feel alone in your internal struggle?
Do you want to be heard?
Maybe your mental health needs a checkup…
Do you wish someone was in your corner coaching you,
and helping you navigate life better?
We have the solution.
You’ve probably heard of BetterHelp on podcasts, TV, or through endorsements from your favorite celebrities.
The reason it is so popular is because it works.
Plain and simple.
And that’s why we have BetterHelp as our sponsor.
BetterHelp matches you with a professional therapist that helps you talk through and solve your problems.
You’d be surprised at how much of a relief it is to have someone fighting in your corner to put you back on track and ease your feelings of anxiety.
Imagine having someone you can talk to weekly about all that you’re struggling with.
There’s no shame in getting help.
More and more people are turning to online therapy from the comfort of their own home.
Picture yourself talking over text or video to a therapist that has been trained in just the right way to handle the problems in your life.
The burden doesn’t have to all be on you. Figure out a way to ease the burden and feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.
Isn’t that something you want?
We all do. I’ve been a member for more than 2 years and have seen a drastic increase in my mental health and the weight of my inner struggles has definitely been lifted.
Give it a try. I know you’ll be impressed and see results that put you in a better mood and a better frame of mind.
Sign up below and receive 15% off your first month.
Please note: We receive a commission on the sale of any product or service through BetterHelp.
P.S. The 15% Discount is only available through our link here. Sign up for less than $70/week.