Being an INFP comes with its own set of problems.
I’m sure you can identify with many of these as an INFP.
1. On more than one occasion, you’ve gone days without realizing you haven’t had any contact with the outside world.
2. People say you’re messy, but you still know where everything is.
3. You find yourself thinking of the worst possible outcome that has a 0.00001% chance of actually happening.
4. You go through moods of acting like a bossy, insensitive jerk, then minutes later, hate yourself and regret saying the hurtful things.
5. You feel like no one gets the real you
6. You have an endless supply of poetry, writing, and artwork that is probably REALLY, REALLY good, but you’re too afraid to ever share it with anyone.
7. You feel like you’re always attracted to the WRONG person.
8. You feel there’s nothing really wrong with a good cry.
9. You seem to have a knack for clumsily tripping over random objects.
10. Just because you don’t wanna party every night, doesn’t mean you’re not a lot of fun!
If you found yourself excitedly agreeing with these, you’re probably an INFP!
More on INFP:
You Might Also Like:
Your FREE Personality Type Report
Receive Your Own FREE Report on Growth & Career Suggestions for Your Personality Type!
Sign Up Below!