Signs You Are an INTJ…
1. You immediately thought this article was clickbait crap.
2. You’re good at visualizing how things will play out.
3. You often become an expert in whatever your subject of interest happens to be.
4. You know how to put a smile on your face and be polite, even if you think the other person is an idiot.
5. You’re a perfectionist.
6. You tend to be a planner, but sometimes can become impulsive at the wrong times.
7. You have a rich inner world that most people don’t get to see.
8. You have a dry and sarcastic humor that many people don’t get.
9. You can become so absorbed in a project that you sometimes forget to eat.
10. You form strong bonds to the select few people you choose to be close to.
11. You can be very convincing when you want to get your point across.
12. You think most people are annoying.
13. Unless someone does something to get your respect.
If you like this, Share it!
More on INTJ:
INTJ Relationship Compatibility
You Might Also Like:
Myers Briggs: Cat Edition
Myers Briggs (MBTI) Spirit Animals
This Post is Brought To You By BetterHelp
Are you tired of fighting your demons?
Do you feel alone in your internal struggle?
Do you want to be heard?
Maybe your mental health needs a checkup…
Do you wish someone was in your corner coaching you,
and helping you navigate life better?
We have the solution.
You’ve probably heard of BetterHelp on podcasts, TV, or through endorsements from your favorite celebrities.
The reason it is so popular is because it works.
Plain and simple.
And that’s why we have BetterHelp as our sponsor.
BetterHelp matches you with a professional therapist that helps you talk through and solve your problems.
You’d be surprised at how much of a relief it is to have someone fighting in your corner to put you back on track and ease your feelings of anxiety.
Imagine having someone you can talk to weekly about all that you’re struggling with.
There’s no shame in getting help.
More and more people are turning to online therapy from the comfort of their own home.
Picture yourself talking over text or video to a therapist that has been trained in just the right way to handle the problems in your life.
The burden doesn’t have to all be on you. Figure out a way to ease the burden and feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.
Isn’t that something you want?
We all do. I’ve been a member for more than 2 years and have seen a drastic increase in my mental health and the weight of my inner struggles has definitely been lifted.
Give it a try. I know you’ll be impressed and see results that put you in a better mood and a better frame of mind.
Sign up below and receive 15% off your first month.
Please note: We receive a commission on the sale of any product or service through BetterHelp.
P.S. The 15% Discount is only available through our link here. Sign up for less than $70/week.