1. People think you’re yelling, when you just naturally talk loud.
2. You have the weekend free, but no one wants to hang out.
3. People often think you are flirting when you are just being social.
4. You sometimes have a severe case of word vomit, and instantly wish you could take back what you just blurted out.
5. You find yourself having the urge to talk at the most inappropriate times possible.
6. People think that since you are an extrovert you are never shy, but that is just not the case.
7. Trying to be social with strangers when they don’t wanna talk makes things awkward.
8. When your friends just want you to stop talking, but you can’t.
9. You sometimes become overly excited about things, and people often tell you to calm down.
10. Sometimes you think you should be less embarrassing, but you don’t mind being the center of attention.
11. You feel pressured to keep the conversation going…
12. When sitting alone at work, you get excited by a ringing phone.
13. You sometimes feel unfairly stereotyped as shallow or incapable of deep conversations.
14. Other people wearing headphones is basically torture.
15. You talk to people about your crush until they just can’t stand it anymore.
Like it? Share it.
This Post is Brought To You By BetterHelp
Are you tired of fighting your demons?
Do you feel alone in your internal struggle?
Do you want to be heard?
Maybe your mental health needs a checkup…
Do you wish someone was in your corner coaching you,
and helping you navigate life better?
We have the solution.
You’ve probably heard of BetterHelp on podcasts, TV, or through endorsements from your favorite celebrities.
The reason it is so popular is because it works.
Plain and simple.
And that’s why we have BetterHelp as our sponsor.
BetterHelp matches you with a professional therapist that helps you talk through and solve your problems.
You’d be surprised at how much of a relief it is to have someone fighting in your corner to put you back on track and ease your feelings of anxiety.
Imagine having someone you can talk to weekly about all that you’re struggling with.
There’s no shame in getting help.
More and more people are turning to online therapy from the comfort of their own home.
Picture yourself talking over text or video to a therapist that has been trained in just the right way to handle the problems in your life.
The burden doesn’t have to all be on you. Figure out a way to ease the burden and feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.
Isn’t that something you want?
We all do. I’ve been a member for more than 2 years and have seen a drastic increase in my mental health and the weight of my inner struggles has definitely been lifted.
Give it a try. I know you’ll be impressed and see results that put you in a better mood and a better frame of mind.
Sign up below and receive 15% off your first month.
Please note: We receive a commission on the sale of any product or service through BetterHelp.
P.S. The 15% Discount is only available through our link here. Sign up for less than $70/week.