Ways You Know You’re An INFJ…
1. You’ve been told more than once you can see into someone’s soul.
2. You constantly get caught up in other peoples emotions
3. But you have a hard time recognizing your own feels…
4. You sometimes just wanna shut off the rest of the world
5. Because your own inner world is usually more exciting than the outside one
6. Even though you think ahead, you also have times where you live in the moment and act on impulse
7. You feel like you give way more than you get
8. And sometimes find yourself hanging onto a bad relationship or friendship
9. But once its over with that person, it’s over.
10. You’re very persuasive, but you try to use those skills to help
11. You’ve been told more than once you’re too hard on yourself
12. But that’s what helps you reach your goals
13. And that’s what makes you the rarest (and probably the most awesome) Myers Briggs type!
If so, share this!
More on INFJ:
INFJ Relationship Compatibility
You Might Also Like:
Extraverted Feeling (Fe) Problems
Myers Briggs: Cat Edition
Myers Briggs (MBTI) Spirit Animals
This Post is Brought To You By BetterHelp
Are you tired of fighting your demons?
Do you feel alone in your internal struggle?
Do you want to be heard?
Maybe your mental health needs a checkup…
Do you wish someone was in your corner coaching you,
and helping you navigate life better?
We have the solution.
You’ve probably heard of BetterHelp on podcasts, TV, or through endorsements from your favorite celebrities.
The reason it is so popular is because it works.
Plain and simple.
And that’s why we have BetterHelp as our sponsor.
BetterHelp matches you with a professional therapist that helps you talk through and solve your problems.
You’d be surprised at how much of a relief it is to have someone fighting in your corner to put you back on track and ease your feelings of anxiety.
Imagine having someone you can talk to weekly about all that you’re struggling with.
There’s no shame in getting help.
More and more people are turning to online therapy from the comfort of their own home.
Picture yourself talking over text or video to a therapist that has been trained in just the right way to handle the problems in your life.
The burden doesn’t have to all be on you. Figure out a way to ease the burden and feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.
Isn’t that something you want?
We all do. I’ve been a member for more than 2 years and have seen a drastic increase in my mental health and the weight of my inner struggles has definitely been lifted.
Give it a try. I know you’ll be impressed and see results that put you in a better mood and a better frame of mind.
Sign up below and receive 15% off your first month.
Please note: We receive a commission on the sale of any product or service through BetterHelp.
P.S. The 15% Discount is only available through our link here. Sign up for less than $70/week.