As an introvert, you constantly have problems that come up in every day life.
We’re here to sympathize with y’all.
1. You don’t hate people, but sometimes you just wish none were around 😛
2. You constantly get asked “what’s wrong” when you simply don’t feel like going out or socializing.
3. You can easily go days without talking to anyone.
4. Some days, having to go out to the grocery store sounds like a living hell.
5. People say you’re quiet, but your close friends know that’s definitely NOT true!
6. Sometimes you get overly excited about cancelled plans.
7. On the first day of school, when you walk in and the teacher asks every classmate to stand up and give and introduction about themselves, you panic.
8. You screen your calls before deciding if you want to pick up.
9. You’re a good listener, but that’s not always an invitation someone to gab on and on about their day.
10. You’ve daydreamed about an upcoming social interaction in your head, and ran through scenarios of what to say “just in case.”
11. You’ve realized, sometimes your best company is yourself.
Because let’s face it…being you…is pretty awesome!
If you agree with this list, please feel free to give it a share!
This Post is Brought To You By BetterHelp
Are you tired of fighting your demons?
Do you feel alone in your internal struggle?
Do you want to be heard?
Maybe your mental health needs a checkup…
Do you wish someone was in your corner coaching you,
and helping you navigate life better?
We have the solution.
You’ve probably heard of BetterHelp on podcasts, TV, or through endorsements from your favorite celebrities.
The reason it is so popular is because it works.
Plain and simple.
And that’s why we have BetterHelp as our sponsor.
BetterHelp matches you with a professional therapist that helps you talk through and solve your problems.
You’d be surprised at how much of a relief it is to have someone fighting in your corner to put you back on track and ease your feelings of anxiety.
Imagine having someone you can talk to weekly about all that you’re struggling with.
There’s no shame in getting help.
More and more people are turning to online therapy from the comfort of their own home.
Picture yourself talking over text or video to a therapist that has been trained in just the right way to handle the problems in your life.
The burden doesn’t have to all be on you. Figure out a way to ease the burden and feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.
Isn’t that something you want?
We all do. I’ve been a member for more than 2 years and have seen a drastic increase in my mental health and the weight of my inner struggles has definitely been lifted.
Give it a try. I know you’ll be impressed and see results that put you in a better mood and a better frame of mind.
Sign up below and receive 15% off your first month.
Please note: We receive a commission on the sale of any product or service through BetterHelp.
P.S. The 15% Discount is only available through our link here. Sign up for less than $70/week.