Being an INFP comes with its own set of problems.
I’m sure you can identify with many of these as an INFP.
1. On more than one occasion, you’ve gone days without realizing you haven’t had any contact with the outside world.
2. People say you’re messy, but you still know where everything is.
3. You find yourself thinking of the worst possible outcome that has a 0.00001% chance of actually happening.
4. You go through moods of acting like a bossy, insensitive jerk, then minutes later, hate yourself and regret saying the hurtful things.
5. You feel like no one gets the real you
6. You have an endless supply of poetry, writing, and artwork that is probably REALLY, REALLY good, but you’re too afraid to ever share it with anyone.
7. You feel like you’re always attracted to the WRONG person.
8. You feel there’s nothing really wrong with a good cry.
9. You seem to have a knack for clumsily tripping over random objects.
10. Just because you don’t wanna party every night, doesn’t mean you’re not a lot of fun!
If you found yourself excitedly agreeing with these, you’re probably an INFP!
More on INFP:
INFP Relationship Compatibility
You Might Also Like:
21 Problems People With Introverted Feeling (Fi) Face
Myers Briggs: Cat Edition
Myers Briggs (MBTI) Spirit Animals
This Post is Brought To You By BetterHelp
Are you tired of fighting your demons?
Do you feel alone in your internal struggle?
Do you want to be heard?
Maybe your mental health needs a checkup…
Do you wish someone was in your corner coaching you,
and helping you navigate life better?
We have the solution.
You’ve probably heard of BetterHelp on podcasts, TV, or through endorsements from your favorite celebrities.
The reason it is so popular is because it works.
Plain and simple.
And that’s why we have BetterHelp as our sponsor.
BetterHelp matches you with a professional therapist that helps you talk through and solve your problems.
You’d be surprised at how much of a relief it is to have someone fighting in your corner to put you back on track and ease your feelings of anxiety.
Imagine having someone you can talk to weekly about all that you’re struggling with.
There’s no shame in getting help.
More and more people are turning to online therapy from the comfort of their own home.
Picture yourself talking over text or video to a therapist that has been trained in just the right way to handle the problems in your life.
The burden doesn’t have to all be on you. Figure out a way to ease the burden and feel a weight being lifted off your shoulders.
Isn’t that something you want?
We all do. I’ve been a member for more than 2 years and have seen a drastic increase in my mental health and the weight of my inner struggles has definitely been lifted.
Give it a try. I know you’ll be impressed and see results that put you in a better mood and a better frame of mind.
Sign up below and receive 15% off your first month.
Please note: We receive a commission on the sale of any product or service through BetterHelp.
P.S. The 15% Discount is only available through our link here. Sign up for less than $70/week.